THE BLACK JACKS
Dynamic and Energetic Rock/Pop Band
The Black Jacks are a powerful and energetic four piece wedding band from Somerset. This band enjoys playing all over the South West of England, covering songs from, The Beatles, Kings of Leon, Stevie Wonder, T-Rex and so much more!
The band include a tight four part male vocal harmonies and will rock out to your favourite party songs. More importantly, they guarantee to get your audience off their seats and on to the dance floor.
· Full live band – Standard 2 x 60 minute sets, but can work around your event if you need it shorter or longer.
· Lighting – The band provide lighting suitable for both band and dance floor.
· PA System – A high quality sound system suitable for up to 250 people.
· DJ Music – As standard, the artist provides party music from a laptop for times between sets to keep your guests up and dancing.
· Special Song – The band are happy to learn a song for your event whether its a first dance, or just a song that you would love to have included.
· Insurance and guarantees – The band is fully insured as well as being contracted for every event so that you have peace of mind.
· Party till the early hours – The band can provide all of the above from approx 7pm – 12am. If you wish the band to start earlier, or to go on later, then please ask and we can give you a quote which reflects those timings.
· Extras – Furthermore, the band can also supply a DJ service or Photo Booth if you should require.
Mr Brightside – The Killers
Monster – The Automatic
Chelsea Dagger – The Fratellis
I Predict a Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
Get Lucky – Daft Punk
Valerie – The Zutons
Don’t Look Back in Anger – Oasis
Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
Wonderwall – Oasis
Dakota – Stereophonics
The Bad Touch – Bloodhound Gang
Gay Bar – Electric Six
Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
Everyday I Love You Less and Less – Kaiser Chiefs
When You Were Young – The Killers
Ruby – Kaiser Chiefs
Place Your Hands – Reef
I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor – Arctic Monkey
Smile Like You Mean It – The Killers
When the Sun Goes Down – Arctic Monkeys
Everlong – Foo Fighters
Steady as She Goes – The Raconteurs
Learn To Fly – Foo Fighters
Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
All The Small Things – Blink 182
Last Night – The Strokes
Valerie – The Zutons
70’s – 80’s
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
Baggy Trousers – Madness
Sweet Home Alabama – Lynard Skynard
Alrite Now – Free
Teenage Kicks – The Undertones
My Generation – The Who
Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
20th Century Boy – T Rex
My Sherona – The Knack
Sharp Dressed Man – ZZ Top
50’s – 60’s
Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
Stuck in the Middle – Stealers Wheels
Twist and Shout- The Beatles
Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
Help! – The Beatles
Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
I’m a Believer – The Monkeys
Something – The Beatles
Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley
Tutti Frutti– Little Richard
Satisfaction – The Rolling Stones
Wipeout – Surfaris
Cross Town Traffic – Jimi Hendrix
You Really Got Me – The Kinks
Love Me Do – The Beatles
Your Song – Elton John
Dreams – Fleetwood Mac
Have A Nice Day – Stereophonics
Jumping Jack – Rolling Stones
Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
With a Little Help – The Beatles
Yellow – Coldplay
Machines – Biffy Clyro
Everlong – Foo Fighters
Undisclosed Desires – Muse
She’s The One –Robbie Williams
Electric Feel – MGMT
Melancholy Hill – The Gorilliaz
Feel – Robbie Williams
Hey Ya! – OutKast
Magic – Coldplay
Pricing – Somerset – £980
Beyond Somerset – £980 + fuel and travel expenses
Please enquire with us to find out details about the below optional extras.
Photo Booth Hire – Includes props, guestbook, attendant and unlimited visits for 4.5 hours. £350 (+ travel)
DJ Service – Band member manning a laptop and taking requests both before the event as well as on the night. £100
1am Finish – Band finish at 1am. £120
“They were outstanding, we cannot praise them highly enough because all of our guests loved them, (even my dad and he is hard to impress when it comes to music!). They were so much fun, they dressed up in the props we provided for our photo booth and performed all night in them. The power supply went down and they came off stage and improvised to keep the guests going. They were FANTASTIC from start to finish.”Emma Lusby
“This band is amazing. Cannot fault their performance and we are so pleased we booked them for our wedding. They helped to finish off our day in the perfect way and everybody loved them and has passed comment about them.”Paula Clark
“The guests very much enjoyed the band and they sounded just like their demos. They were as enthusiastic as they came across in their demo also, which is why we hired them.”Roger Hill
“Awesome! You made our night! Thank you so much guys!” Dorian and Emma Wilkins, London.
SHARE THIS BAND WITH FRIENDS